I have been dressing my now 7.5 year old in sawyer since he was about 3 ! We love your clothes and get so many compliments. The quality is outstanding and we love what you guys are about! If you’d like any photos I have tons!
Great hat, just not warm enough for the cold weather here!
Great Source for fun Clothes and Accessories for Outdoor Kids!
This site caught my attention because we have family in Park City and I like to support local businesses. Great quality tees and hoodies for kids and outdoor exploring.
Love this beanie! My 3 yr old wears it all the time, even when we had 60 degree weather! My 10 year is jealous Sawyer didn’t have the yellow in his size (secretly I’m alil jealous, too). The color is great! Knit is soft- my lil guy can be picky & easily itchy by beanies.
I have bought several
Sawyer products are standard, gender-neutral sizes. We chose all of our styles based on endless prototypes and real-life testing across various gender and age groups. You won't find female specific cuts. All the little ladies surveyed preferred the cut of our gender neutral Standard Tee!
- Tees fit in a slightly loose, casual fashion with an already lived in feel right out of the package.
- We recommend buying true to size. (kids grow quickly and if desired, you can shrink slightly by washing/drying on high heat)
- Our Standard Tees (unless otherwise noted) are made from 60% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton and 40% Polyester. It's the perfect fabric blend for comfort and durability.
- Our Premium Tees are made from a tri-blend fabric. They're our softest tees.
- Tagless so your kids won't be itching and bothered
- Hoodies fit in a loose, casual fashion and are designed to fit well when layered or worn alone.
- We recommend buying true to size.
- Estimated shrink 5-8%.