I love Sawyer their clothes are so cute great quality and super soft. I will continue to buy Sawyer products and highly recommend them.
Love this shirt, we get lots of compliments on how cool it is! It runs really small though. He's in 18-24 months in most brands so I thought he'd have a little more room to grow in a 2T since they are a little pricey for kids shirts, but it's pretty small on him which is disappointing. I would buy more shirts though, probably go up to a 3T to be safe though.
My grandson loves Sawyer shirts. They are soft and comfortable.
I’ve ordered from Sawyer twice now and both times I’ve never been disappointed. Absolutely love the beanie and shorts I got for my son!!! Def. will be ordering again!!!
My son loves this shirt! Awesome design and very soft. Will definitely order more in the future.
Sawyer products are standard, gender-neutral sizes. We chose all of our styles based on endless prototypes and real-life testing across various gender and age groups. You won't find female specific cuts. All the little ladies surveyed preferred the cut of our gender neutral Standard Tee!
- Tees fit in a slightly loose, casual fashion with an already lived in feel right out of the package.
- We recommend buying true to size. (kids grow quickly and if desired, you can shrink slightly by washing/drying on high heat)
- Our Standard Tees (unless otherwise noted) are made from 60% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton and 40% Polyester. It's the perfect fabric blend for comfort and durability.
- Our Premium Tees are made from a tri-blend fabric. They're our softest tees.
- Tagless so your kids won't be itching and bothered
- Hoodies fit in a loose, casual fashion and are designed to fit well when layered or worn alone.
- We recommend buying true to size.
- Estimated shrink 5-8%.