My grandsons name is Sawyer so it’s always fun to give him this brand
Love our Sawyer shirts
I have been happy with all of our Sawyer shirts. I have been purchasing them for a few years now. They are great for my outdoors kid!! That being said, I want to touch on customer service. For some reason, with this particular shirt, I had trouble with tremendous fading after the first wash. You could hardly see the image. I reached out to Sawyer to let them know and see if there was something that could be done. Without any questions, they sent out a new shirt before even responding to me. When you know a company cherishes you business, it makes you want to continue to support them❤️ I have never had this problem with any of our other shirts. So I was surprised when this happened. The new one I was sent washed perfectly. I will keep buying shirts bc we love them. The only complaint I have ever had is that they don’t make sizes for my oldest child Love our Sawyer shirts!!!
Sawyer products are standard, gender-neutral sizes. We chose all of our styles based on endless prototypes and real-life testing across various gender and age groups. You won't find female specific cuts. All the little ladies surveyed preferred the cut of our gender neutral Standard Tee!
- Tees fit in a slightly loose, casual fashion with an already lived in feel right out of the package.
- We recommend buying true to size. (kids grow quickly and if desired, you can shrink slightly by washing/drying on high heat)
- Our Standard Tees (unless otherwise noted) are made from 60% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton and 40% Polyester. It's the perfect fabric blend for comfort and durability.
- Our Premium Tees are made from a tri-blend fabric. They're our softest tees.
- Tagless so your kids won't be itching and bothered
- Hoodies fit in a loose, casual fashion and are designed to fit well when layered or worn alone.
- We recommend buying true to size.
- Estimated shrink 5-8%.