I am so happy with the beanie hats I purchased for the grandkids. They put them on immediately and wore them the entire time they were building their first snowman of the season! Just the right material so they didn’t get too hot with them on. We love all the Sawyer line and appreciate the personal care we receive!
Love this hat, love this brand!
We LOVE Sawyer clothes. I only wish there were more to choose from. :)
Love these beanies!
We love these beanies so much! We now have all of them. Even when my boys fight putting on their jackets in the cooler weather, they never fight wearing these beanies! They are light and could be worn comfortably in warmer temperatures, but snug and warm enough to keep their heads toasty in the snow!
Love the Colors!
I bought the Uinta beanie in 2 colors. They are perfect for fall and my boys love them.
I really wanted the mustard color beanie but it was sold out.
Sawyer products are standard, gender-neutral sizes. We chose all of our styles based on endless prototypes and real-life testing across various gender and age groups. You won't find female specific cuts. All the little ladies surveyed preferred the cut of our gender neutral Standard Tee!
- Tees fit in a slightly loose, casual fashion with an already lived in feel right out of the package.
- We recommend buying true to size. (kids grow quickly and if desired, you can shrink slightly by washing/drying on high heat)
- Our Standard Tees (unless otherwise noted) are made from 60% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton and 40% Polyester. It's the perfect fabric blend for comfort and durability.
- Our Premium Tees are made from a tri-blend fabric. They're our softest tees.
- Tagless so your kids won't be itching and bothered
- Hoodies fit in a loose, casual fashion and are designed to fit well when layered or worn alone.
- We recommend buying true to size.
- Estimated shrink 5-8%.