I absolutely love these pants. They for my very leggy four year old perfectly. The waist band is not tight on him but sits perfectly. I got the green color that goes great with all of his Tees. They are warm enough to wear alone and are also great to layer under snow suits. They are feathery soft inside and I know my kiddo is comfortable. As always another great product from Sawyer.
Love the quality of your clothes but a little disappointed with the pants. They are already pilling and whenever I wash them the drawstring goes inside the pant and it takes forever to get it out. We LOVE the summit sweatshirt though : )
Soft, stylish, sustainable stuff!
Just the kind of product we at www.kinddesign.co can get behind! All three of our kids love rocking their Sawyer gear all year round :-)
Softest Durable Pants
We love these pants! They are incredibly soft and so durable for all the nature play action they are getting.
Sawyer products are standard, gender-neutral sizes. We chose all of our styles based on endless prototypes and real-life testing across various gender and age groups. You won't find female specific cuts. All the little ladies surveyed preferred the cut of our gender neutral Standard Tee!
- Tees fit in a slightly loose, casual fashion with an already lived in feel right out of the package.
- We recommend buying true to size. (kids grow quickly and if desired, you can shrink slightly by washing/drying on high heat)
- Our Standard Tees (unless otherwise noted) are made from 60% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton and 40% Polyester. It's the perfect fabric blend for comfort and durability.
- Our Premium Tees are made from a tri-blend fabric. They're our softest tees.
- Tagless so your kids won't be itching and bothered
- Hoodies fit in a loose, casual fashion and are designed to fit well when layered or worn alone.
- We recommend buying true to size.
- Estimated shrink 5-8%.